Frequently Asked Questions
1- HOW CAN I SHIP FROM THE UNITED STATES TO VENEZUELA?
A- Visit us at our locations (Miami or Knoxville).
B- Through the Pickup service throughout the US
C- Through the Virtual Locker. Learn more
2- WHERE ARE YOUR LOCATIONS?
Miami: 8550 Nw 61St St. Miami, FL. 33166
Knoxville: 1219 Hilton Rd Suite H. Knoxville 37921
3- HOW DO I REQUEST PICK-UP OF MY BOX IN THE USA?
4- SHOULD I CLOSE MY BOX BEFORE PICKUP OR DELIVERY IT TO ANY LOCATION?
Yes. Your box must be sealed to be picked up and/or delivered to the personnel in charge. For the security and privacy of your goods (except for reasons beyond our control), just as you deliver your box to us, it is delivered to its final destination in the same way.
5- AFTER YOU PICK UP MY BOX, HOW CAN I KNOW IF IT HAS ARRIVED AT YOUR FACILITIES?
Once your box arrives at our main warehouse, we will notify you via email. Subsequently and according to the mode of transportation you have selected, we will send you to your final destination.
6- HOW SHOULD I PACK MY BELONGINGS?
To carry out good packaging, we recommend that you follow the instructions below. Because your boxes are handled at different stages of transit and logistics; Unfortunately, we are not responsible for merchandise damaged during transportation due to inadequate or deficient packaging.
- Choose the size of the box based on its contents. Half-empty boxes are more likely to be deformed and are too heavy and risk breaking/opening during transport (due to handling and stacking).
- Always use high quality materials such as Heavy Duty boxes, preferably for shipping food, canned goods, grains and/or heavy items (they have double cardboard walls and are stronger and more rigid for international shipment).
- Place fragile items in the center of the box, protecting them on all sides.
- Use cushioning materials such as bubble wrap among others to prevent the contents from moving and protect fragile products.
- Make sure that liquids are packed in plastic containers, ziploc bags and/or envoplast. Remember that faulty packaging can damage or disrupt other items around you.
- Seal the lids of liquid products, greasy substances or strong odors with adhesive tape and then wrap them in grease-resistant paper.
- Place powdered foods and/or grains in strong, sealed plastic bags. If possible, use airtight bags or envoplast to prevent them from breaking during transport.
- Protect electronic items such as hard drives, audio and video tapes, laptops and others by placing padded material around them.
- When carrying sharp objects such as knives or scissors, be sure to adequately protect the tips and edges (You can use hard cardboard and cover their tips).
- If you reuse a box, remove all labels/stickers and make sure the box is sturdy and in good condition (A used box loses rigidity and its capacity may be affected).
What to Avoid?
* Avoid mixing and sending food and personal hygiene items in the same box (during transit, odors become impregnated and/or some liquid packaging may break).
* Do not use cloth bags, these may break during transport.
* Avoid sending voluminous presentations (gallons) of liquid soap, edible oils, among other liquids; They usually open due to pressure during transport and therefore the merchandise suffers damage.
*Do not use ropes, ropes or threads to close your box.
*Do not consider “Fragile” and “Handle with Care” labels as a substitute for proper packaging. They only serve as a source of information. Our staff at all times treats your goods with care, even without having a descriptive label.
*Consider an appropriate weight and volume for your shipment. Remember that your boxes have different stages of handling during transit to their destination.
7- CAN I TRACK MY SHIPMENT?
Yes. With Yeo Cargo you can track your shipment/packages, just click Here and enter your tracking number. Your Tracking Number is always sent to your inbox (starts with W)
8- DURING INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER, IS MY GOODS INSURED?
At Yeo Cargo we give importance to your assets. That is why we have 3 types of insurance to protect the value of your assets and in the event of total loss or misplacement of your assets we can compensate you for the insured value.
You can choose the one that best suits your needs:
* Mode 1:
Insurance: $5.00 / Maximum Insured Coverage: $100.00
* Mode 2:
Insurance: $10.00 / Maximum Insured Coverage: $200.00
* Mode 3:
Insurance: 5% / Maximum Insured Coverage: Between $201.00 to $2000.00.
In case of total loss due to theft or misplacement during the transit of your merchandise, YEO CARGO LLC will cover the value that THE CUSTOMER has declared/insured. For more information about cargo insurance conditions, go to the Terms of Service menu, Chapter V, insurance service section.
9- HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY SHIPPING?
Each time we offer you multiple ways to manage payment for your shipments. As this is a transportation and delivery service, all shipments must be prepaid for shipment to Venezuela. You can pay for your shipments through Zelle, PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, Apple Pay and/or Credit/Debit Card in $ USD (bank fee applies for card use).
10- WHAT ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED FROM SHIPPING?
The following materials will be considered prohibited for importation, under this list or those that are added in the future and according to the customs legal system of the countries involved:
Drugs: with prescription (récipe)
Drugs: not subject to prescription or prescription
Electronic Cigarettes (Vapers)
Antminer (Bitcoin mining machines)
Securities, cash, traveler's checks, credit and/or debit cards and documents.
Used or refurbished electronic items, such as cell phones, computers, laptops, servers, among others.
Gold jewelry, high value items: (art objects, precious stones)
Live or dead animals, untreated skins, natural plants.
Firearms or their components, knives, razors, ammunition, Air or Paintball Guns, or facsimiles.
Metras and rolls of any material
Balaclavas and all types of helmets: Kevlar, for motorized vehicles, bicycles, mountaineering, among others.
Slingshots and/or rubber bands of any type (Chinese made of any material).
Baseball/softball bats and balls
Oils for cars, motorcycles or any other vehicle
Batteries for cars, motorcycles or any other vehicle
Antacids / Neosporin
Counterfeit “piracy” material.
Compressed gases, flammable articles, aerosol paint, tear gas, hair spray or deodorants under the same presentation.
Flammable, toxic, corrosive, oxidizing products, matches or matches.
Instrumentation for doctors, glasses.
More than three items of the same category in the same box, as it is considered an import for marketing purposes.
Oils for motor vehicles.
11- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE MY GOODS TO BE DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS IN VENEZUELA?
Once your merchandise leaves in transit (from Miami port/airport):
ZONE A (Caracas, Maracay, Valencia, and Barquisimeto)
Air Freight: 7-10 Business Days
Ocean Freight: 4 weeks
ZONE B (East - West)
Air / Ocean Freight : +7-10 additional days from ZONE A
Special Areas: Consult
Transit and shipping times are approximate, since they depend on international connections between ports, airports, customs processes, restrictions and/or coordination of shipping routes according to the destination city.